Our SPEAKER SERIES features monthly Breakfast Briefings at the Colorado Workspace Community Room in the Boneyard building.
Each month we showcase an engaging speaker from our membership with a topic of real value to our members.
On the first Tuesday each month, from 7:45-9:15 am, breakfast will be served, and a Chamber Member speaker will educate (and entertain) us.
Handouts and Future Schedule:
- Jan 8: Goals & Motivation – Mick Daly, Juice Plus+ presentation slides – personal mission statement guide
- Feb 5: Demystifying IT – Thomas Boyken, Forward Tech Solutions presentation slides
- Mar 5: Small Business Resources – Stan Kensinger, Business Advocacy Council and Jim Olp, SBDC presentation slides
- Apr 2: Revitalizing Eagle – Bill Shrum, Assistant to Eagle’s Town Manager presentation slides
- May 7: Building Wealth in your Business – Chris Gallegos, WestCade Capital presentation slides
- June 4: Marketing in 2020; a Paradigm Shift – Nicky Asselin, Amy Ciszek and Nancy Crego presentation slides
- July 2: Marketing 201 – Michelle Friedman, KZYR/KKVM & Mick Daly, Juice Plus+ presentation slides – storybrand video
- Aug 6: Interviewing & Hiring for your Culture – Aryn Schlichting, Eagle County presentation slides – interview questions
- Sep 3: Networking for Success (without Fear!) – Michelle Friedman, KZYR presentation slides
- Oct 1: Social Media and Your Business – Yvonne Schwartz, Yoga off Broadway presentation slides
- Nov 5: Broadband for Eagle (THOR project +) – Bill Shrum, Town of Eagle and Uptown Services presentation slides
- Dec 3: 2020 Health Insurance Open Enrollment – Peter Martin, Martin Insurance Group