Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. On Friday the federal government signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), a $2.2 trillion package to provide additional help for businesses, workers, and the health care system.
Below are the small business resources provided:
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Small business section by section summary CARES Act; shorter version 7 pages
- Small business provisions in CARES Act
- CARES Act Section-By-Section Summary; lengthy version 56 pages
- Small Business Investor Alliance Summary of Final CARES Act; 5 pages
- Final Text CARES Act; 880 pages
Those with questions about COVID-19 can call the CO HELP Hotline at 1-877-462-2911.
The Eagle Chamber of Commerce provides this CARES Act information for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice. Please consult your banker or financial professional for the SBA loan process, and your legal and accounting professionals regarding matters from the CARES Act that may impact your business.