TAX-EXEMPT MUNICIPAL BONDS
OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY TO EAGLE PROPERTY OWNERS AND RESIDENTS:
AUGUST 29, 2016
OFFERED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC: AUGUST 30, 2016
In a few days a great opportunity will be made available: we will be able to invest in Eagle’s future (the Eagle River Park Project) and add a sound investment to our own ‘portfolio’.
The Town of Eagle is offering $5,200,000 of its Sales Tax Revenue Bonds Series 2016 in an exclusive offering to Eagle Property Owners and Residents on August 29, 2016 and then to the general public on August 30, 2016.
For those interested, these documents provide all the necessary facts:
Here is a summary:
- serial bonds available in $5,000 denominations;
- backed by the recently implemented 0.5% Town of Eagle sales tax. The Town is currently rated “A3” by Moody’s Investor Service;
- Proceeds from the bonds will be used for construction of the River Corridor Plan and Park;
- The bonds will pay interest semiannually on June 1 and December 1 of each year.
- The bonds will mature serially beginning on December 1, 2017 to December 1, 2046.
- Yields will float with the market until August 30 when they will be “locked”; however, based on today’s rates it is expected that the yields on the bonds will range from 0.83% for the 2017 maturity to 3.67 yield to call date (2.57 yield to maturity) on the 2046 maturities;
- If you are interested in more information on the bonds or on specific interest rates, please contact the underwriter representative:
D.A. Davidson & Co.