Is the value of your chamber membership just the face value of the check you wrote or is it something more? Simply stated, the answer will astonish you, as the return on your investment is more than just dollars and cents.
Membership in your local chamber is one of the best values for a business today and the Eagle Chamber’s array of benefits and programs provide a positive return on your investment; for example:
- Free monthly Business After Hours and quarterly Networking Breakfasts
- Free listing in the Business Directory on the Eagle Chamber’s website: 3,000 plus business searches since new web site launched May 2015
- Free MemberPlus app to extend your reach online and through social media
- Free Flyer/Advertisement included in weekly eblast – 1100 individuals weekly
- Eligible for Member/Business of the Year (awarded in February)
- Eagle Business Roundup Exhibitor at member rates: 200 attendees in 2015
- Business Plus, Charter & Executive Members – free coverage in ExploreEagle app
- Charter & Executives Members – logos in weekly eblast, monthly newsletter, visible on the membership banner at all ECC programs and events
Your membership is also an investment in building a healthy and economically strong community as well as in your business; a typical return is at least triple the dues amount.
The Eagle Chamber’s Annual Membership Campaign runs through November and by joining today your membership is paid through December 2016. Click here for the online membership application; it’s simple and payment can be made by credit card or you can mail your check to Eagle Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 1225, Eagle, CO 81631.
Not sure what level of membership is best for your business? Click here to view the options or contact Mary Ann Morrison, Administrator, 970.306.2262 for further information.