It is not surprising to learn that mobile usage is over-taking desktop computer.
But, do you know that:
- 58% of all US consumers already own a smartphone; Source: com.Score
- Over 1.2 billion people access the web from the mobile devices; Source: Trinity Digital Marketing
- Global mobile traffic now accounts for 15% of all Internet traffic; Source: Internet Trends 2013
- 61% of people have a better opinion of brands when they offer a good mobile experience; Source: Latitude
- Almost half a billion tablets were shipped in 2013 and 2014; Source: Gartner
- Tablet users spend 50% more than PC users; Source: Adobe
- 25.85% of all emails are opened on mobile phones, and 10.16% are opened on tablets; Source: Knotice
- Mobile-based searches make up one quarter of all searches; Source: The Search Agency
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local info; Source: Google
Helping our members in this vital market was the strategy behind developing the ExploreEagle APP.
To learn how your business can utilize the ExploreEagle APP, contact the Eagle Chamber at 970.306.2262 or email for additional information.