Bringing Business Into Eagle
In late 2013, the Business Development was formed to provide a clear business focus for the Eagle Chamber’s activities. Our mission is to drive dollars into our economy, benefiting existing businesses (1) and bringing new businesses (2).
The five (5) goals to support its mission:
1. Spur an ongoing, public conversation about the local economy and how to improve our Chamber Members’ place in it.
2. Plan ONE thing that will drive more tourism into Eagle (bringing dollars with it).
3. Execute ONE strategy that will reduce leakage from our economy (beyond Buy Local, to keep dollars here).
4. Plan ONE thing that will attract new businesses (and dollars) to Eagle.
5. Plan ONE approach to educating our Chamber Members in their top priority areas, to increase their success.
- Taylor Slaugh, Slaugh Marketing & Events
- Kimberly Hetrick, Sequel Insights
- Mitch Hayne, Outdoor Recreation Advocate
- Levi Rozga, Alpha Capital Management Group, LLC
- Harry Taylor, Send Out Cards/Eagle County
- Keith Sylvain, IT Consulting
- Mick Daly, Daly Enterprises/Juice Plus+
- CoWorking project that resulted in the opening of simpatiCOWORKING above the Dusty Boot.
- Working with Vail Valley Partnership on valley-wide economic development.
- Working with the Town of Eagle on CBD economic development assessment.
- Started Quarterly Networking Breakfasts (for Chamber members and guests).
- Publicity campaign for mountain biking in Eagle – articles in local, front range and national press.
- Bringing Boulder Mountain Bike Alliance to experience Eagle Trails.
- Founded the Neighbor 2 Neighbor Committee/Project to welcome newcomers to Eagle.