We are delighted to announce a new initiative for 2019: our brand new SPEAKER SERIES.
Throughout the year, each month, we will feature an engaging speaker from our membership with a topic of real value to our members.
Our Speaker Series will start with monthly Breakfast Briefings at the Colorado Workspace Community Room in the Dusty Boot.
Our breakfast sponsor (different each month) may have a banner on display to promote their business and will have 5 minutes to describe their business to the audience.
On the first Tuesday each month, from 8-9:15 am, breakfast will be served, and a Chamber Member speaker will educate (and entertain) us.
- Jan 8: Goals & Motivation – Mick Daly, Juice Plus+ presentation slides – personal mission statement guide
- Feb 5: Demystifying IT – Thomas Boyken, Forward Tech Solutions presentation slides
- Mar 5: Small Business Resources – Stan Kensinger, Business Advocacy Council and Jim Olp, SBDC presentation slides
- Apr 2: Revitalizing Eagle – Bill Shrum, Assistant to Eagle’s Town Manager & the Colorado Workspace Crew
- May 7: Insurance – Will Comerford, Comerford Insurance
- Jun 4: Marketing in 2020; a Paradigm Shift – TBD
- Jul 2: Handling HR issues – Theresa Friel, HRPlus
- Aug 5: Interviewing & Hiring for your Culture – Aryn Schichtling, Eagle County
- Sep 3: Protecting Your Family Jewels – Michelle Sylvain, Sylvain DuBois LLC
- Oct 1: Networking for Success (without Fear!) – ?
- Nov 5: Small Business Financial Management – Chris Gallegos, WestCade Capital
- Dec 3: Social Media – ?