We are delighted to announce a new initiative for 2019: our brand new SPEAKER SERIES.
Throughout the year, each month, we will feature an engaging speaker from our membership with a topic of real value to our members.
Our Speaker Series will start with monthly Breakfast Briefings at the Colorado Workspace Community Room in the Dusty Boot.
On the first Tuesday each month, from 8-9:15 am, breakfast will be served, and a Chamber Member speaker will educate (and entertain) us.
Our first Business Breakfast was on Tuesday January 8th ; our speaker: Eagle Chamber President, Mick Daly covered HOW MOTIVATION FUELS OUR GOALS and our Goals Fuel our Motivation.
Most of us have given up on making Resolutions that don’t last, but we at the Eagle Chamber know that the right goals DO last, when supported by a proven process. Over almost 30 years running his own business, Mick has achieved success with the “black art” and “science” of Goal Setting, recently adding the missing, vital element to the process: Motivation. Here are the handouts from Mick’s talk:
- Jan 8: Goals & Motivation – Mick Daly, Juice Plus+
- Feb 5: Demystifying IT – Thomas Boyken, Forward Tech Solutions
- Mar 5: Small Business Resources – Lyndsey Brozyna, SBDC & Stan Kensinger, Business Advocacy Council
- Apr 2: CoWorking’s Business Benefit – Yuri Kostick & Lonnie Leto, Colorado Workspace
- May 7: Small Business Financial Management – Chris Gallegos, WestCade Capital
- Jun 4: Handling HR issues – Theresa Friel, HRPlus
- Jul 2: Networking for Success (without Fear!) – Michelle Friedman
- Aug 5: Video conferencing for everyone – ?
- Sep 3: Marketing – electronic ++ traditional – ?
- Oct 1: Social Media – ?
- Nov 5: Protecting Your Family Jewels – Michelle Sylvain
- Dec 3: Insurance – Will Comerford