Invest in your business — join us.
Why Be A Member of the Eagle Chamber of Commerce?
The Mission of the Eagle Chamber of Commerce is to take a leadership role in working for Eagle’s Economic Vitality in our town’s uniquely challenging environment.
Our primary goal is to contribute to the success of our Members and of the entire Eagle community. To that end, we facilitate peer-level networking and engagement with sharing of collective knowledge, ideas, and skills to help all local businesses.
- support the work of the Eagle Chamber, contributing to our local business community.
- are known as leaders in the community.
- lend their collective voice on both local and regional issues .
- improve their recognition, visibility and credibility.
- extend the reach of their businesses.
- network: host and/or attend monthly business mixers, breakfasts and other events.
- capitalize on significant member benefits (below).
Research Shows Membership has its Benefits:
A national survey of 2,000 adults, by The Schapiro Group, shows that being active in a local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy because two-thirds of consumers believe that such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers, and are involved in the community.
The study found consumer perceptions of chamber members to be positive in many ways. For example, when consumers know that a small business is a member of its local chamber,
- they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
- the business enjoys a 49% increase in its consumer favorability rating, a 73% increase in consumer awareness, a 68% increase in its local reputation, and an 80% increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize the business in the future.
The researchers said ”any belief about the chamber of commerce—whether that belief was true or not—could have a significant positive impact on how someone views a member… he or she is more likely to think that the member company’s products stack up well and have a favorable opinion toward the company.”
What do our Members Say?
Stephen Casey, Manager Member Services, Holy Cross Energy: “The ‘EXTRA’ value of membership in the Eagle Chamber is ringing loud and clear this past week. Thank you for making not one, but two posts about the very fine article in the Vail Daily regarding Holy Cross Energy’s involvement in a “Community Solar Array” targeted at income-qualified households.”
What else does the Eagle Chamber offer?
- four levels of membership (join online or download our Member Application)
- a 50% discount on any membership level to local non-profits,
- monthly installment payments, and
- many benefits for all levels of membership:
Join Online or Download Member Application