Our Vision (5 years+)
The Eagle Chamber is recognized as the business leadership arm of our world-class mountain town:
- the go-to resource for business start-ups and existing businesses;
- a constructive voice in community affairs, influencing public policy and decisions that impact local business;
- collaborating with the Town of Eagle, Eagle County and other organizations in mutual support of our goals and success;
- honoring the historical heritage of the town of Eagle;
- working to attract the best and brightest to our town.
Our Mission (2017+):
We take a leadership role in working for Eagle’s Economic Vitality in our town’s uniquely challenging environment:
We are a member organization, independently representing the Eagle business community and committed to:
- facilitating a robust, sustainable, favorable business climate in Eagle;
- engaging and representing our members, giving them a voice and empowering them to contribute value to the community;
- being a positive force for Eagle’s healthy growth and income diversity;
- providing appropriate education, support and resources for business success;
- attracting businesses to Eagle and encouraging the development of new business through the spirit of enterprise;
- helping individuals and businesses realize their full potential and follow their passion.
Principles & Guiding Values
In aspiring to our Vision and carrying out our Mission, while serving the business community, we:
- strive to conduct ourselves in a manner that will merit the respect of members, business associates, and the public.
- approach every task with energy, enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
- continue our work toward the goals and objectives of the Eagle Chamber in a manner consistent with our principles.